Mazda World Forum banner

my Milly is done, last request for help, anyone want any parts?

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  ntucker27 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi everyone,

well, my Milly has seized a pulley bearing somewhere; seems like the alternator; repairable but list of other issues don't make economic sense on 15 year old car.

Shame; the car is in excellent shape considering age and miles; everything works except for usual steering tilt and seat heat.

I will be donating the car to charity for recycling.

If anyone wants anything from it please private message ASAP directly to (EMAIL DELETED, USE PM) , I am near Toronto Canada and will ship smaller items to North America.

If anyone wants the whole car; you can have it for the cost of the last fuel fill : $50 CDN
I also have the complete OEM Service Manual and electrical : $50

Hence ; my problem: This is what I need help with: car has a full tank of gas;

I am thinking of using the car's fuel pump to extract it by disconnecting at the fuel filter outlet, attaching a length of fuel line and pumping into containers or another vehicle.

Problem: How much pressure is at the outlet side of the filter after a day or so of not running?

How to depressurize?

Thanks in advance.

See less See more
#3 ·
That is a shame. The last alternator I installed was a used one from a recycler in which I payed $30. Cheap to keep a good car running and only takes about 30 minutes to install. I would do it again as I have one I rebuilt with parts of others ready to go.
TomK

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.