All right here is what i did:
- Take out the dynamic chamber cover (2 bolts), take out the rear intercooler duct (3 bolts)
- Take out the air filter (4 clips, two sensors wire harnesses (MAF, temperature)), loosen the large hose clamp.
Sensors inside the cover:
- Now the resonator. It is the weird shaped black box between TB and air filter. It is held by 3 bolts, one close to tranny stick, one close to supercharger and one deep below the filter box. There are 4-5 hoses as well.
loosen the bolt at the TB. The problem is here. That thing is so tight there so i tried not to break anything. It is stuck between the bolt at the bottom and TB intake. First take it out at the TB end, i had to pry it. Then it is done. Here is the TB:
No oil in s/c
I used seafoam deep creep, but not sure if it is the best. It worked for me.. You may wanna use a toothbrush as well. Be careful not to damage the TB blades. After cleaning:
Installation in reverse. Do not forget to clean air filter before putting in! The only hard point is resonator and i prolly wouldnt do it. It cost 3 days of backpain. Some increase in throttle response. My idle still not so good but somewhat better..