New to me 93 MX6 - Mazda Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-28-2017, 01:07 PM Thread Starter
Mazda Newbie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
New to me 93 MX6

I should introduce myself, I am an older car and motorcycle nut of the 59 vintage.
I have one bad habit and that is being cheap. So a $1800 93 red MX6 with 128,000 km was too good to pass up.
It will be my spring and fall car and for those days where more than 2 people need seats.
Winter is a 93 B2600i 4x4 and summer is a 98 Z3. Bikes 2006 DRZ400SM, 74 MG Eldorado 850 and a 93 Bimota DB2.

I would like to do a few things to the car but mostly I like the simple look. The days for wings and serious ground affects are past me now, but maybe with the right car.
This one should just have some nice wheels (Suggestions are welcome, but I have an idea of a Black center with polished outer edge and a ⅜"trim of matching red on the outermost edge so it almost looks like the tire has a red stripe.) that can sport some low profile sticky tires, good in the rain as that is what spring and fall are all about in the wet coast of Canada.
Black out the windows and perhaps wrap the top in black so it is all one color.
Lastly a set of headers and an exhaust that lets the true music of that V6 come out. If you know of any products that are better than others, let me know please.

Thanks
Catimann
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	180.0 KB
ID:	7818  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page