1995 mazda 626 no spark but turns over problem - Mazda Forum

MazdaWorld.org is the premier Mazda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2008, 04:24 PM
Mazda Newbie

its getting to the point where its getting me mad not being able to figure out what it is but it all started out when it would sputter at 3000rpms and then its seemed like the altinator was over charging but not sure because my head lights were brighter than the high beams and the windshield wipers would turn on automatically. Then one morning i went to my car to try to start it, it would turn over but none of the spark plugs were not getting any spark so i changed the whole distributor and wires and still no spark but also when i turn on the ignition in the car the overdrive light blinks on and off and then just to add in the the fuse for the "room" keeps blowing.... it would really be nice if i can get any suggestions on what it could be.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2008, 09:02 PM
Mazda Newbie

Quote:
its getting to the point where its getting me mad not being able to figure out what it is but it all started out when it would sputter at 3000rpms and then its seemed like the altinator was over charging but not sure because my head lights were brighter than the high beams and the windshield wipers would turn on automatically. Then one morning i went to my car to try to start it, it would turn over but none of the spark plugs were not getting any spark so i changed the whole distributor and wires and still no spark but also when i turn on the ignition in the car the overdrive light blinks on and off and then just to add in the the fuse for the "room" keeps blowing.... it would really be nice if i can get any suggestions on what it could be.[/b]
i had the same thing on my mx 6 fixed it when i change the computer out
Old 10-04-2008, 09:32 PM
Mazda Newbie

Good luck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement