Fuse box diagram - Mazda Forum

MazdaWorld.org is the premier Mazda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2005, 07:06 PM
Mazda Newbie

Thumbs up

Hi, I just brought a 93 929, and it didn't have the cover that goes over the fuse box (can't even find a repair manual @ any local stores). Can any1 send me a scan from a book if possible displaying the info on the fuse locations, or a pic of the fuse box cover, or even just tell me what fuses relate to the dash lights / guages and their locations?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-19-2006, 11:35 AM
Mazda Newbie

Quote:
Hi, I just brought a 93 929, and it didn't have the cover that goes over the fuse box (can't even find a repair manual @ any local stores). Can any1 send me a scan from a book if possible displaying the info on the fuse locations, or a pic of the fuse box cover, or even just tell me what fuses relate to the dash lights / guages and their locations?
[/b]

still lookin for an image for the fuse thing?
Old 08-27-2006, 12:37 PM
Mazda Newbie

I just picked one up from the junkyard - also got an aluminum rim for 15 bux so now i have a full sized spare. I'll photo it and post as soon as I get home.
Old 08-27-2006, 09:03 PM

Send a message via MSN to jmenchetti929 Send a message via Yahoo to jmenchetti929

Nice, my 929 came with 5 aluminum rims, its better to have that kind of spare instead of the small wheel, hehehe, nice to know you got the fuse diagram, regards friend

Sponsored Links
Advertisement