evolution orange - Mazda Forum

MazdaWorld.org is the premier Mazda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2010, 06:25 PM
Mazda Newbie

Hi,

I have the chance to buy an evolution orange miata with wooden finish and tan leather interior. It is a '99 model with 42k on the clock. Is there anything special about this model and is it worth 4,500 say just over $6,000?

Thanks,

bawface
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2010, 03:28 AM
Mazda Newbie

Quote:
Hi,

I have the chance to buy an evolution orange miata with wooden finish and tan leather interior. It is a '99 model with 42k on the clock. Is there anything special about this model and is it worth 4,500 say just over $6,000?

Thanks,

bawface[/b]
Well, if it really is a 1999 and it really is evolution orange (check the paint code on the assembly plate, I think the code is 18K) then it certainly is rare.
Mazda only made two of them in 1999 for promotional purpose (they are featured in the 1999 brochure). They used the special colour to re-introduce the miata to the marketplace (there is no 1998 Miata).

Apparently, one of those two cars was sold. The other one ended up in the Miata museum in the States.

Mazda produced only 644 evolution orange miatas for 2000 and they all went to the North American market. I saw one advertised in Pheonix Arizona a month ago and the person was asking $12,500 US.

Old 05-22-2011, 01:48 AM
Mazda Newbie

cant find any infor regarding disibilty access at the above mentioned festival, have been on web site etc,anyone know where else i can try to get infor from.
Advertisement