Airbag light blinking ... - Mazda Forum

MazdaWorld.org is the premier Mazda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2007, 03:15 AM
Mazda Newbie

Hello,
I have 2005 Tribute "i"
I could not find answer ti this particular problem:
my airbag light is blinking (3 times, 9 or 10 series) than turns on. I read that I supposed to count blinks so I think that is important.
Recently I hit the roe-deer , It seems that car is OK, no other problems, (except maybe that radiator is slightly bended), but the airbag then did not explode.
Unfortunately, It happened right after I took my car with me to Europe, so I would like to repair it myself if it possible.
Can someone tell me what kind of error code is that? In worst case scenario I will go to the dealer here, but tribute is not available in Europe as such so I would have to import all parts :(
I am new in forum so If someone already asked about it - forgive me
aldon
2.3 Tribute i FWD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2007, 04:46 PM
Mazda Newbie

Quote:
Hello,
I have 2005 Tribute "i"
I could not find answer ti this particular problem:
my airbag light is blinking (3 times, 9 or 10 series) than turns on. I read that I supposed to count blinks so I think that is important.
Recently I hit the roe-deer , It seems that car is OK, no other problems, (except maybe that radiator is slightly bended), but the airbag then did not explode.
Unfortunately, It happened right after I took my car with me to Europe, so I would like to repair it myself if it possible.
Can someone tell me what kind of error code is that? In worst case scenario I will go to the dealer here, but tribute is not available in Europe as such so I would have to import all parts
I am new in forum so If someone already asked about it - forgive me
aldon
2.3 Tribute i FWD[/b]

I had simular problem with my airbag light and after reading a post in here I looked under the driverside seat and found that a wire was broken going to a plug. I repaired the wiring and the light cleared and has not been back.
Hope this helps.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement