1991 B2600i for sale. - Mazda Forum

MazdaWorld.org is the premier Mazda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2007, 06:38 PM
Mazda Newbie

Hey Mazda B fans. I am selling my B2600i. Go to http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=&nid=...ew&ad=45613 so take a look. I will be happy to send u a pic if you want to see it.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2007, 10:14 AM

Send a message via AIM to smuryof Send a message via MSN to smuryof Send a message via Yahoo to smuryof

Quote:
Hey Mazda B fans. I am selling my B2600i. Go to http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=&nid=...ew&ad=45613 so take a look. I will be happy to send u a pic if you want to see it.

Thanks![/b]
Any bites yet?

You might remember me, coming by to check on your timing, and I tested my computer in your truck... anyhow, sorry to see you have to let go! My stepson wants one of these trucks, but our price range is too low - good luck!

-Jim
Old 03-14-2007, 01:20 AM
Mazda Newbie

I would like ot make an offer on your truck but want to email or call you for it.

Also Jim, what is your price range for the truck you are looking for? I am looking to sell my 90 B2600i soon. But it does need some TLC.

stxmazdaguy
Old 03-17-2007, 02:54 AM
Mazda Newbie

Quote:

Thanks![/b]
I am interested in your 91 B2600i if it is still available. I ran a Kelley Blue Book on private party sale and the figure came in at a high of $2,730 =/-. Would you be able to get down to that? Do you still, by any chance, have the stock wheels/tires? I am really not into the oversized tires. You could keep the custom wheels and the tires and sell them separately? I live in southern California and we have pretty strict emission testing. Does Utah have emissions testing? If we could work something out, I would come and get the truck and bring cash. I sold my car today just so I can buy a truck. Hope to hear from you soon. My email is john-v@verizon.net if you want to contact me directly.
Advertisement