87 Mazda B2000 (2WD) Carb Help + Parts - Mazda Forum

MazdaWorld.org is the premier Mazda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2008, 03:24 PM
Mazda Newbie

Hello guys. This is my first time here so thanks for reading and hopefully helping me. I'm 17 years old and this is my first truck. Anyways to my point.

I have invested money and had the head pulled off and seals replaced and what not. I got her started up but now the carb needs rebuilt. My father says he will help me. I have located a rebuild kit however I haven't found any info on how to rebuild this carb. So is their a manual for this beast????

Second, is there a map or layout or book telling of where all the vacume lines go? Cuase I think i have one for two backwards and thats isn't good.

Third, I am on the hunt for a new speedometer cable. The one that was on my truck got burned and no longer works. I have located one through mazda parts but it's 75$, I was hoping that someone here would have a replacement they would sell me for a better deal...??? (I hope offering parts through this forum isnt against the rules)

Fourth. This is more a a problem that somone may be able to help me with. My gauge cluster is not working, like it lioghts up when the lights are on, but none of my gauges work, and I checked the fuses under my dash in my fuse panel and their all good, so ?F....

Thanks in advance for the help guys, I really need to get this truck running.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2009, 12:01 AM
Mazda Newbie

Hey man this is my first time too! But I have a 1987 B2000 its my first truck too and i had to do the same things of pulling of the head and now my carb needs to be rebuilt too so i know what your going thru and it sucks.

yeah there is a book for it just go to like shucks or any parts store! The book should show you.

probably the best thing for the speedometer cable is to go to a junk yard probably. Thats where I get some of my parts when the factory is selling them for to much.
Old 10-28-2013, 04:48 PM
Mazda Newbie

Thank you*informed me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement