Mazda World Forum banner

Hello Mazda world :D

3K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  ashli9 
#1 ·
My name is Kristian Visintin, i'm 25 years old and come from Slovenia (near Italy).

Untill highschool, I wasn't in to car, at all. I remember at lunchtime, all my friends were talking about cars, and I was like " oh shut up already".

But then, the time came when i had to get my driving licence, and it was in that period that i discovered Initial D and eurobeat.

And one of those nihts something happened... i magically fell in love with cars. I suddenly started to google cars becausei had so many unanswered questions, and started looking at drift videos etc...

And it was in that period that i feel in love with the mazda rx8( Need for speed underround 2).

at the time, it was too expensive for me to buy, so i got my grandfather's Peugeot 307. I modified every single part of it.

So i had this car since 2011. Modified it with quality parts and had lots of fun and memorable times with it.

But the rx8 was still on my list. And so in the late 2015, i broke up with my gf ( toxic relationship) and i suddenly found myself with 4k€

And i decided , that it's now, or never for the rx8. So i went on the rx8 forum, posted my inquiry, and bang! I got the perfect one :)

Before registering it, i had this idea to document my experience with my rx8 with vlogs, since there werent any that time.

So i created my youtube channel Driven By Madness. ::angel::

Here i post weekly vlogs, adventures, DIY and all you need to know about the rx8, its, kinda a rx8 dedicated youtube video HUB :D

I started this as a hobby, but want to make it my career, so i'd appriciate some feedback from you guys, if you like it subscribe, it would mean the world :)

See less See more
#2 ·
Good luck, D. I recall when I was your age that I became a car nut. I'm a retired auto mechanic now and wish I had another lifetime to enjoy cars like the RX-8. My best recommendation is to get educated however you can. Look at getting into technical/vocational/apprenticeship programs where you learn from people who have already been taught and are knowledgeable. Especially talk to the mechanics at the Mazda dealer. They and all of us car nuts are always thrilled to share with inquiring youngsters. Keep asking questions!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.