CX-5 Spare Wheel - Mazda Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-18-2016, 04:02 PM Thread Starter
Mazda Newbie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Unhappy CX-5 Spare Wheel

Been driving CX-5 for just over two months. Second hand 15 plate All Wheel Drive 175 BHP. Fantastic drive compared to Honda CRV which I also thought was a great car.
Cannot believe there is not even a space saver wheel and all you get is a stupid can of foam.
Not long fitted brand new tyres on front and if I get a puncture I am told that the tyre will be ruined by using the foam so a new tyre is required even when it's a simple puncture.
I know Mazda offer a small space saver tyre but want to charge over £400.
I have called Mazda UK who are absolutely helpless and my local dealer is not much better.
Can anyone advise if there is a FULL size 19" space saver wheel available to buy from somewhere ?
I wondered if another manufacturer might have a tyre that would suit !
Someone did say that there is a slight difference between back and front which makes it a problem.
Even a space saver that fitted the front would be better as you need more control when driving to tyre dealer. HELP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page