Mazda World Forum banner

New CX-5 will be showrooms late Spring 2017!

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  jerry84 
#1 ·
Still only 2.5L engine from current model and in the fall the 2.2L diesel that in the overseas CX-5models. No CX-9 2.5T engine as an option. Ugh!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#2 · (Edited)
Mazda USA ramping up CX-5 marketing campaign to release new CX-5 in the Spring! $900 price increase! No details other then that given. 2.2 L Diesel at end of 2017. No 2.5L Turbo!

Mazda has finally added sound insulation and thick glass to the new model to make it quieter. In addition, it has a sharp looking front grill and CX-9 looking dash too! Mazda said they tune it to function based on the shifting of the Porsche 911! Mazda also said there is no need for more powerful engine in a indirect manner.

I am still holding out for the CX-9 engine before I buy my CX-5!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#3 ·
2017 cx5 will be in a Florida dealership on 3-30-2017... the dealer has his allotment at the Jacksonville, Florida port. This credible information came from a reliable employee of said dealership.... 60% are to be red. Dealership gets an extra $500 if he sells a red unit. So terrible to charge more for a color choice.

#5 ·
I just got a red one on Monday. I'd say the extra charge for the color processing it takes for this red is well worth it. The color appears to be 3D, it just pops in t h e sunlight. It's absolutely gorgeous. You have to see it to appreciate it.

When I stopped at the store I had people asking me about the color. That's never happened before.

And I'm loving all the changes. We also own a 2014, and the advancements and modifications on this new one are just outstanding. They really listened to the buyers this time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.