Mazda World Forum banner

Advice on 2014/2015 Grand Touring

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Korianto55 
#1 ·
New member here – but not yet a CX-5 owner. Possibly In the market for a 2014 or 2015 CX-5 Grand Touring. Owner input is welcomed. Are you satisfied overall? Any known mechanical or electrical issues to be aware of? Any special considerations for AWD? Is the 2.5 liter enough if you need to get away from the pack on the interstate? I’ve read a few comments that interior noise is a little high.

All input is much appreciated!

#3 ·
It's a great car. We've owned a 14 since August 2013. Great all around vehicle. No mechanical problems yet. It can be noisy on the highway, but it's acceptable, I've driven worse. The latest model, the 2017 AWD Grand Touring is so much better in all respects. We bought a new one on Monday.

It has so many advancements and modifications that I'm now considering trading in our 14 for a new one too.

Oh, I looked at and tried over fifteen different cars this time around. My top two were the cx5 and the Rogue. Both cars were great, but the CX5 was essentially better in price for what you get.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.