Mazda World Forum banner

Please post pics and videos here

24K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  drakelouis29 
#1 ·
Post pictures and Videos of your Mazda 5 here for otehr members of MazdaWorld to enjoy!

I look forward to seeing pics of this new car!

#2 ·
Originally posted by beinkken@Sep 14 2005, 09:08 PM
Post pictures and Videos of your Mazda 5 here for otehr members of MazdaWorld to enjoy!

I look forward to seeing pics of this new car!
[snapback]304644[/snapback]​
The mazda5 is a really ugly car. I doubt any "proud" owners would even post a pic up. Again, it's extremely ugly. In comparison, it makes the '97 taurus wagon look sexy. :thumbsdown:

#3 ·
Originally posted by Blackfist9@Nov 9 2005, 08:36 PM
The mazda5 is a really ugly car. I doubt any "proud" owners would even post a pic up. Again, it's extremely ugly. In comparison, it makes the '97 taurus wagon look sexy.  :thumbsdown:
[snapback]320769[/snapback]​
True. I was so disgusted with mine that when I got it home I immediately ripped the front end off.

Sure thing buddy.

Here's a couple nice ones from Japan

Here's mine.

:thumbsup:

#4 ·
The mazda5 is a really ugly car. I doubt any "proud" owners would even post a pic up. Again, it's extremely ugly. In comparison, it makes the '97 taurus wagon look sexy. :thumbsdown:
[/b]
I'm sorry you feel that way.

I happen to like our 5.

Larger Version

Larger Version

Other photos, along with my own "review" of the vehicle, can be found here, in case anyone is interested, or can't find anything better to do.

#5 ·
I'm sorry you feel that way.

I happen to like our 5.

Larger Version

Larger Version

Other photos, along with my own "review" of the vehicle, can be found here, in case anyone is interested, or can't find anything better to do.
[/b]
Excellent review! you forgot to mention that in the touring package, you also get side curtain airbags and cruise-control. For some reason these are not available in the Sport version not even as options!!

Pierre

#6 ·
Excellent review![/b]
Thank you!!

you forgot to mention that in the touring package, you also get side curtain airbags and cruise-control. For some reason these are not available in the Sport version not even as options!![/b]
According to the specs page on mazdausa.com, the side curtain airbags and cruise control are standard on all of them...
Link to Specs Page on MazdaUSA.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.