Mazda World Forum banner

Selling off some of my huge stash of Parts – With Pictures!

40K views 93 replies 41 participants last post by  Fast95BurMilly 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

So I’m going to be moving to a new place in the late fall. Sadly it will not have the same amount of garage space as my current place. To make some room I’ve taken the time to catalog a lot of my spare parts and post them on here for the benefit of the members. Some stuff is hard to find, and everything is priced very fairly.

This might be even more appealing for you guys in Toronto that want to do local pickup and save on the shipping. For example floor mats probably don’t make sense to ship to the USA, but are probably a steal for a 10 min drive.

Similarly I have a few small odds and ends that probably don’t make sense on their own but if you’re already getting something else it is essentially free shipping to throw it in the box with the order

Each section has a pic (you need to log in to see it). I have the price listed and a brief description with it. Parts are listed as new, used, and core.

New are just that – New
Used are pulled from a car. I’ve tried to list the vehicles it came off of.
Core – Not recommended to use as a direct swap in part

It’s your job to make sure the parts fits on your vehicle and that you know how to install them safely. I take no responsibility what so ever if you hurt yourself due to lack of training or knowledge. I especially caution you when replacing brake parts. Please make sure you are trained and knowledgeable before you risk your safety and that of people around you!

I’ve tried to clean and ensure the parts are working to the best of my knowledge, but they come “as is” and have no warranty. If you have any problems I will try to take care of you, but all sales are final.

Most of these parts are for the 2.3L S however some items like the headlights or door checks are universal and will also work on the 2.5. If you want more pics or high res images of the pics seen here, you can contact me with an email address and I can send more information.

For ordering, please PM me with the parts you want. I will wait a week to make sure everyone has a stab at the thread and the regulars have a chance to see the thread. I will prioritize sales to contributing members and those who are ordering a lot of parts but in general first come first serve.

Payment will be through PayPal to VERIFIED emails only. If your email is not verified by PayPal I won’t sell to you. No exceptions. Period. Too many bad experiences in the past.

Finally, enjoy. There are a lot of goodies here, so happy picking J

Index:

A – Engine
B - Cams - Valves – Tensioners
C - Lubrication - Power Steering
D - Brakes - Chassis – Suspension
E – Intake
F - Ignition - Injection
G - Sensors - Electrical
H - Cooling System - AC - Radiator
I - Transmission - Axles
J - Interior
K - Exterior
L - Misc

See less See more
#7 ·
Well I know who to call when I need anything, this is the best post for S owners on this post in years

#8 ·
for you probe guys that have been sending me PMs, yes I also have the connecting rods, crank shaft, pistons, main block bolts and hardware and all that fun stuff. I just didn't take pictures since most people probably aren't interested in the main block components.

#11 ·
Yes, it is still there, but can you edit your post please and not quote like 3 pages of pictures. there is no need for that.

Alternatively if an admin sees this can they please just remove the quotation portion of the post above.

#21 ·
actually... a 96S and half a 99S plus extra parts I bought for my car that I never installed ;) (Like the door stoppers)

Hey Victor, I received the harmonic balancer and have installed it. Thanks for doing such a GREAT job of packing it and for the great communication!! Very fair price!! I'll have to check my two S's and see what else I can buy off you. You're a good man!!!
Thanks for the great feedback. Glad you're satisfied :)

#22 · (Edited)
bigb,
I would like C2 and C3, oil pan and strainer, mine is dented on the bottom and leaking around the seal.
I'm guessing these are both compatible with 98S?

Update: Thank you bigb, the oil pan and pick-up tube arrived in excelent condition as described. I appreciate the great deal and for going the extra mile by making 2 trips to the shipper as to get an accurate shipping quote before payment. I am very happy doing business with you and will inquire again when I have need. Thanks!
Tim

#30 ·
Hey there.....do you still have I8 (Trans pump)? I assume that this is for the LJ4A-EL Transmission? By any chance did you take it apart and look inside? Was curious on how the inner pump gear and pump housing looks (Where the inner gear rotates against). I bought Millenia S with a wrecked pump (high mileage). Thanks for your time!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.