Mazda World Forum banner

4x Winter Tires w/ Rims from 2013 Mazda 6

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  rpkiefer 
#1 · (Edited)
4x Dunlop Winter Sport 3D tires. 225/55R17 97H. ~7000 miles on all 4. Even treadwear on all 4, rotated each season. 2+ seasons left on them with regular use. Overall, great condition. I am selling them for my brother who just moved out of the US, so no longer needed.

Mounted on 4x 17" rims, alloy, gunmetal color. Lugs included. 10 spoke with lots of space between spokes for easier cleaning. All in great shape w/ balancing weights, no marks/curb scuffs.

Came off of a 2013 Mazda 6 Grand Touring. Originally cost $1200 for the rims and have less than 10K miles on them. 114.3 x 5 bolt pattern. A little research shows that this pattern is common for many Mazada's as well as a few other brands. Please do YOUR OWN RESEARCH to make sure that these rims will fit your vehicle before purchase!!

All together a great deal. A set new like this would be close to $2000 before shipping, mounting, and balancing. If you have bought wheels before, you should see that this is a pretty good deal.

Contact Peter (rpkiefer@gmail.com) with questions or to make an offer. I am located in the Boston area. Cash ONLY, pickup ONLY. Thanks!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.