Mazda World Forum banner

2007 Mazda CX-7 looking for a home

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  FaceYourGears 
#1 ·
2007 Mazda CX-7 for sale. 132k miles. Looks and runs great.

I want to get into flipping vehicles so I worked really hard to find this at an unbelievable deal and then to add value I gave this vehicle a ton of love.

I ended up getting this particular vehicle because I've liked Mazda's for awhile and the only way my wife would let me play with cars is if I got her something nice to drive while I figure this out.

Perhaps I don't really need to mention the good given that this is a Mazda forum. It's the 2.3L 4-cyl Turbo engine, AWD, typical Zoom-Zoom. Clean inside and out. Roomy 5 seater. Just recently replaced rear wheel bearings and hubs along with all 4 rotors and pads. Bose sound with CD changer, leather seats, sun/moonroof. It's nice.

The less than good - Passenger head light is missing pieces to hold the bulb in place. There is a deep scratch about 6 inches on the drivers door but the metal is not punctured. The drivers side rear view mirror is cracked but the housing is intact. The lacquer on the paint is fading in some areas. The two biggest problems are 1. something funky in the left front. If I put the wheel in left lock and start driving there will be a pop sound. It also makes a squeal when reversing. I am not a mechanic but I assume it is a control arm or wheel bearing. I'm hoping to get it on a lift within the next two days to take a better look. 2. There is something funky with the electric. From my google searches I see that this isn't that uncommon. Out of no where I can no longer power lock the doors from the inside when the car is off. I've also had two times where I needed to jumpstart the car in the last month. I think it may be the alternator.

Frankly it's a really nice car but I'm about to be over budget if I make one more repair on it. It's also very important to me that the next owner is happy with their purchase. I'm hoping to find that next owner on this forum. Perhaps a Miata fanatic looking for a winter family vehicle. Someone familiar with Mazda intricacies.

The vehicle is currently on an eBay auction with a $4,800 buy it now price. I'll entertain any reasonable offers. I'm located next to Bayside, Queens, NYC. I'm new to this forum but I think I may be messaged through here.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.