Mazda World Forum banner

MW List: Good Traders / Bad Traders

29K views 55 replies 28 participants last post by  Roverjosh 
#1 ·
This forum is the official place to tell us who the good or bad traders are in this forum. Call it the "Feedback" page, if you will.

Basically, if you've had a good or bad experience buying, selling or trading with someone in the For Sale / Trade area of the site, post here and let us know! I'll attempt to keep score as best I can, so long as you tell us about the specific transaction and why it went well or didn't. (I'm not just gonna give out free points here - you've gotta make 'em count.)

Like the other "info" threads at MW, only relevant posts will be tolerated in this area - all whoring of any kind gets deleted, no questions asked or answered.

So - start the compliments!

And if you have a bad experience with someone, PLEASE keep your angry outbursts to a minimum and don't use any swear words.

Duncan :D

#27 ·
Originally posted by Milleniahead@Apr 10 2005, 05:08 PM
we all know ur a good seller steph so any bad mouthing is bs anyway... He just happened to have bad luck and recieved bad mounts.. u wouldnt know if they are bad or not...

u provided all the info of what ur sellin and the whole abs thing... if u said what its from and he still took it... there is really nothing more u can do..

giving any money back is being generous cause u dont have to
[snapback]263634[/snapback]​
Thanks man this has been a terrible day. I lost a good friend( forunately not to death) but it feels pretty rotten. Appreciate it. Stephon

#31 ·
few things - I hate to be an ass. As someone said before, please don't talk too much in this thread as we'd like to have it as a reference of people who should or should not be dealt with. People aren't going to read thru 4 pages of conversation for 3 names of good or bad traders.

Stephon - sorry about your friend. :(

If you guys would like, I can check out the mails from both of ya and let people know objectively. PM me if you'd like.

#34 ·
Originally posted by Danielk@Jun 5 2005, 12:48 AM
Nana....what happened to me??  :rolleyes:
[snapback]277253[/snapback]​
haha i've edited my list :thumbsup:

#39 ·
Done business with (so far, will edit list as things change):

neveragain (awesome person to deal with, sent more money even though I didn't ask because the shipping was higher than expected.)
War-20B (a few times)
ken inn
pimpintook
homeugene

I would recommend any one of these people to do business with.

#40 ·
Damn Ren the coil pack arrived about 2 days after you sent it?? :clap:

I also have reality and BHR parts which I recommend.

#41 ·
I bought parts from hivolt and would have no problem buying fom him again. I will update as the list grows.

#42 ·
Make that twice from hivolt, no complaints. :thumbsup:

#46 ·
By no means; it so happens I have dealt with him twice thus far with a 100% success rate.

#47 ·
good people as of late...

testa (waiting on paint to do his grille but made his deposit within 10 mins of saying he wanted it)
technique - great member, can always get in contact, returns messages

#50 ·
I definitly recommend Tboy, although he has no more Millenia, he's an EXCELLENT seller. Recieved my items fast and just as described! No bad surprises! Only good ones :D[/b]

I bought from zckry a few weeks ago. I bought a fuel pressure regulator and map boost sensor and solenoid 4 a millenia s. Great guy with great prices. Also he'll try work with u if he could. If I need anything else for my ride he's my go 2 guy. 2 thumbs up!

#51 ·
I definitly recommend Tboy, although he has no more Millenia, he's an EXCELLENT seller. Recieved my items fast and just as described! No bad surprises! Only good ones :D[/b]

I bought from zckry a few weeks ago. I bought a fuel pressure regulator and map boost sensor and solenoid 4 a millenia s. Great guy with great prices. Also he'll try work with u if he could. If I need anything else for my ride he's my go 2 guy. 2 thumbs up!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.