Mazda World Forum banner

MW List: Good Traders / Bad Traders

29K views 55 replies 28 participants last post by  Roverjosh 
#1 ·
This forum is the official place to tell us who the good or bad traders are in this forum. Call it the "Feedback" page, if you will.

Basically, if you've had a good or bad experience buying, selling or trading with someone in the For Sale / Trade area of the site, post here and let us know! I'll attempt to keep score as best I can, so long as you tell us about the specific transaction and why it went well or didn't. (I'm not just gonna give out free points here - you've gotta make 'em count.)

Like the other "info" threads at MW, only relevant posts will be tolerated in this area - all whoring of any kind gets deleted, no questions asked or answered.

So - start the compliments!

And if you have a bad experience with someone, PLEASE keep your angry outbursts to a minimum and don't use any swear words.

Duncan :D

#3 ·
Good People:
Mymellinie
Kat_Daddy
Platinum Miller cycle
///BHRpowered
reality1011

there are a bunch of other members I know personally who I would have no problems doing business with:

JKautosports
DJ Hellfire
Milleniahead
DoN_BLaZe34
excluesiveonez
JERONIMO256
SPOO
Devine_Desire
3@stNyM1lly

I would do business with plenty of other members here, but that's a longer list than I have time to write...

#5 ·
only reason i didn't mention you is because I don't know you personally and haven't done business with you yet. Other members have done business with you and can and should post their feelings about those transactions.

Like I said, I'd do business with plenty of other members here as well, including roof.

#6 ·
i've done business with:

- MillyOwner
- BHR
- JK
- Roof
- Hotmillz
- MH
- 97MillyN
-DanielK
-Yel-low

i would have no problem doing biz with clue, mal, dj, kat, etc..

#8 ·
i would also like to say that "nextlevelentbx" is a BAD BAD BAD trader. he ripped me off a few months back, about 230 worth. he then came onto the forums here and called me a liar and such. after making him look bad, i proved him wrong by showing paypal transactions and e-mails sent back and forth. i still have them if needed. he still has his millenia, and probably will try to rip others off in this forum. he will probably not use his past screen name, because i have tarnished his reputation. i have asked shaayan and other mods repetedly to ban his IP address permanently, but they won't do it for some odd reason. either way, be careful. do not ever send a product to an address that is not "paypal verified", and always make sure that your transaction eligible for "buyer/seller protection." if not, you will end up like me, and paypal does not give a damn, as long as they have their money. but that is another story for another time. in closing, i am urging all members to never purchase anything from a guy named Jamal Quicksey, James Quicksey, etc. he lives in the bronx, ny, and has several aliaises and addresses. he is somewhat of a professional internet theif. o well, i hope he dies a very slow and painful death.

#10 ·
i also remember an encounter i had with a AussieDaz. he was going to buy a number of things from me, somewhere around $600 worth. i ended up selling the items to someone else, mainly because we couldnt get the shipping price agreed on. shipping to australia for his items was going to cost over 200, which is quite a bit for 600 worth of products. when i told him what was up, he got very angry, saying "you are a piece of shit, sutpid american. i was going to rip you off anyways. why he didnt rip me off, he said he was going to. so be careful if dealing with him.

#13 ·
I just bought a set of rims from Stephon and I have a story to tell:

1. In the process of sending him the money order, he got back to me RIGHT AWAY and either answered my questions or giving out all information relating to the goods.
2. In the process of waiting for the goods, some jerk(s) stole 2 out off the 4 rims which he was going to send to me. In stead of cancel the deal like most other sellers would do, he purchased 2 rims from the west coast and sent me all 4 rims with the knowledge that he is going to LOOSE money on this deal.
3. During the UPS delivery process, UPS only dropped off 1 out off 4 packages. I panicky called Stephon and instead of blaming all on UPS, he calmly told me that if any thing happen to the rest of the rims he will take care of it with the insurance. The next bussiness day, the rest of them came.

All I can say is Stephon is the MAN. The packaging is EXCELLENCE. The customer service is top-notch. He is truth to his words even if he loose money on it. He put a personal touch in doing bussiness with me and it make me feel like I have known him for a long time. He trully is an ACE seller in my book.

Chris (A very satified customer)

#14 ·
editted my list

#16 ·
I bought 2 RF punch subs from Reality1011 and I was very satisfied with the entire buyer/seller transaction. He let me know when he received the MO I sent him and that he was mailing out the package that same afternoon. I received the package without any delays and it was packaged very well and delivered by UPS. Thanks Real! :thumbsup:

#20 ·
The only seller I've dealt with was BHR but it was an A1 transaction, he threw in freebie bulbs, the item arrived very quickly even internationally, and condition was as outstanding as he said. If I wasn't so broke right now I'd be back for more. :D

I'd be equally confident dealing with any of the regulars, Roof, Don etc etc...

#22 ·
what happened

#23 ·
Originally posted by DoN_BLaZe34@Apr 10 2005, 03:21 PM
what happened
[snapback]263618[/snapback]​
I sent him 4 abs wheel sensors,. abs control unit, and 4 motor mounts for 220.00 shipped. I told him in advance that the mounts were used.In other words, as good as you can get for used motor mounts. It cost me about 85 bucks to get them taken off and all of it shipped. Well, he emails me today and wants his money back for the worn mounts. The One almost new mount would have cost him close to that. He also said the ABS control unit was the wrong one? Beats me. I just emailed him a minute ago and said the heck with it. How much do you want back. I'm just tired of being a doormat. I'm to easy to get along with and people take advantage of it sometimes. It makes me appreciate the ones who do appreciate it. Hell, the damn abs unit alone cost 1500.00 new. Give me a break. he never ask for the correct unit. I told him it would be coming off a 95 that has a 2.5 motor. What else can I do? He's a nice guy but I think unrealistic. He said he would make sure he posted what happened on Mazda World . Stephon

#26 ·
we all know ur a good seller steph so any bad mouthing is bs anyway... He just happened to have bad luck and recieved bad mounts.. u wouldnt know if they are bad or not...

u provided all the info of what ur sellin and the whole abs thing... if u said what its from and he still took it... there is really nothing more u can do..

giving any money back is being generous cause u dont have to

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.