Mazda World Forum banner

A story of My Deal with Stephon

17K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Troutman 
#1 ·
I just bought a set of rims from Stephon and I have a story to tell:

1. In the process of sending him the money order, he got back to me RIGHT AWAY and either answered my questions or giving out all information relating to the goods.
2. In the process of waiting for the goods, some jerk(s) stole 2 out off the 4 rims which he was going to send to me. In stead of cancel the deal like most other sellers would do, he purchased 2 rims from the west coast and sent me all 4 rims with the knowledge that he is going to LOOSE money on this deal.
3. During the UPS delivery process, UPS only dropped off 1 out off 4 packages. I panicky called Stephon and instead of blaming all on UPS, he calmly told me that if any thing happen to the rest of the rims he will take care of it with the insurance. The next bussiness day, the rest of them came.

All I can say is Stephon is the MAN. The packaging is EXCELLENCE. The customer service is top-notch. He is truth to his words even if he loose money on it. He put a personal touch in doing bussiness with me and it make me feel like I have known him for a long time. He trully is an ACE seller in my book.

Chris (A very satified customer of Stephon)

See less See more
#4 ·
if i could pin this, i would...

Stephon, I've had a great impression of you before and this has only made it better. I'm glad you're here and help us all out...we do appreciate it, even if not everyone writes a message like this about conducting business with you. Keep up the good...no...great work! :)

-Dave

#5 ·
i've spoken with stephon on the phone a number of times and he is a ginuinely good person

#9 ·
Hey guys this thread makes me feel really good. Most of the time people seldom acknowledge when you do the right thing. I was very fortunate to have a Dad and Mom who taught me that you simply treat people the way you would want to be treated. A simple concept that many simply cannot master in this world in which we live. I'm gonna try to talk like I'm from NY now instead of Tn: "I think you guys are good people too". How did I do? :D Stephon

#19 ·
Stephon,

Do you have any parts from Millenae made after 1998? Do you have any tan leather fronts seats in above average condition?

#20 ·
last i heard he wasn't geting back for it anymore..

#21 ·
Furthermore I believe the plural for Millenia would be Milleniae.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.