LF/WTB: 6CD changer for Millenia - Page 2 - Mazda Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-14-2008, 01:57 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
**** yeah

but can anyone confirm if it fits. Or can you take a picture of it so I can see if it looks the same as mine and take a picture of the connections in the back?

I'd buy it straight up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1995 Mazda Millenia 2.5 ---- white and clean
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-14-2008, 12:11 PM

Quote:
**** yeah

but can anyone confirm if it fits. Or can you take a picture of it so I can see if it looks the same as mine and take a picture of the connections in the back?

I'd buy it straight up.[/b]
Okay you're in luck I think because it's in pretty good condition and it even has an adapter to connect to the milly, im going to post the photos when I get back home today. But one bad thing, I stupidly threw away the mounting bracket when I got my milly because I immediately planned on getting new head unit. Hopefully you still have yours from your broken one.
Oh and it's Alpine 6cd changer don't know the exact model number yet because I just searched around the garage to find it before I left.
Anyway pics will be up soon. Hope it works for your milly.

R.I.P:

, re-man motor,
, disabled parking lights,
, Alpine Type-R speakers front and back,
, Rockford Fostgate T1500-1BD 1000WRMS amp, Rockford Fostgate T1 1000WRMS subwoofer,
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-14-2008, 01:14 PM Thread Starter

alright if it has the connections its all good.

If you're talking about the mounting brackets on rear/top of the box, well I broke these off because I couldn't manage to unscrew them (lord knows how they even screwed them there in the first place)

1995 Mazda Millenia 2.5 ---- white and clean
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-14-2008, 01:34 PM

Okay here are the pics, sorry about the photo of the connection thing, the stupid camera couldn't focus well on it, but you should be able to tell if it will fit or not:

And yeah I have no mounting brackets for it whatsoever just the cd changer and the adapter sorry.

R.I.P:

, re-man motor,
, Rockford Fostgate T1500-1BD 1000WRMS amp, Rockford Fostgate T1 1000WRMS subwoofer,
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-14-2008, 05:27 PM

Fit?

R.I.P:

, re-man motor,
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-11-2018, 12:03 PM
MazdaWorld Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Question Adding Aux input to factory Bose 1995 millenia 'S' cd changer cable... ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt64341 View Post
I don't really listen to CDs anymore either. I played around with the CD changer wires and added cd quality input for my ipod or whatever else I want to plug in. That way it gives a full 20-20,000hz range. Its not full integration, it looks like it is playing the cd that is in the player and the buttons don't change the song. But the sound quality is very good, which is the important thing. I can set it back to the CD changer by switching two rcas. The tape is the next best thing, not quite as crisp and clear though, but I used it for a while. The FM transmitter is the worst quality of the three.

Hi Matt!

How did you manage to add the aux 3.5mm input integration into the o.e.m. cd changer's cable? Do you recall/ remember which color's were for what connection(s)…? I am trying to do the same mod to my 1995 Millenia 'S' . w/ Factory BOSE System and CD changer in the trunk....

PLEASE HELP. Cassette player died, cd player doesn't work(Missing MAGAZINE Cartridge).

Thanks

Luroc
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page