LF/WTB: 6CD changer for Millenia - Mazda Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-11-2008, 12:43 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey I'm looking for a WORKING in-trunk 6CD changer that fits the 1995 Mazda Millenia L, mine just died a few days ago and I can't stand driving with no music. I'm posting this here because it will get faster responses than in the Classifieds forum.

I will pay for express shipping.

Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1995 Mazda Millenia 2.5 ---- white and clean
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 03:30 AM Thread Starter

ttt come on hook a brother up

post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 10:32 AM
Silver Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Here is one, but it is expensive..
95-96 CD Changer

Hopefully someone has one. How did it die? It might be able to be fixed.

1995 Millenia S
Parts Now For Sale

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 10:52 AM
Platinum Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
That's not a bad price. Considering it is new in the box and includes the mounting brackets.

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 01:23 PM Thread Starter

**** that's perfect! But he only ships to US wtf!!!

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 02:51 PM
Platinum Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Ask the seller if he will ship outside the US if you pay the additional shipping costs. That's a really good price for a new in box unit. That unit cost $500 from the Dealer, and the bracket is another $50. So about 6 hundred new from the dealer for that package.

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 05:11 PM Thread Starter

I e-mailed him but he didn't reply yet. I really need a CD player man it sucks driving with no music.

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-13-2008, 06:52 AM
Silver Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
I e-mailed him but he didn't reply yet. I really need a CD player man it sucks driving with no music.[/b]

I don't use the CD changer much anymore. I hook a cassette converter for an MP3 player into my iPod Nano and it like the same quality and loudness of the CD changer. I is by far the better way to go! The FM modulation to a station is just crap! Low volume gain and crap sound quality!

You should try the cassette converter if you listen to music on a MP3 player or iPod. You will forget about the CD changer. Plus it only has six cd to choice from. My Nano 8Gb has over 95 cds and over 1,100 songs and other items to play.

Plus you can continue listening to the music while you are away from your car! Best of all worlds!
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-13-2008, 04:47 PM
Silver Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I don't really listen to CDs anymore either. I played around with the CD changer wires and added cd quality input for my ipod or whatever else I want to plug in. That way it gives a full 20-20,000hz range. Its not full integration, it looks like it is playing the cd that is in the player and the buttons don't change the song. But the sound quality is very good, which is the important thing. I can set it back to the CD changer by switching two rcas. The tape is the next best thing, not quite as crisp and clear though, but I used it for a while. The FM transmitter is the worst quality of the three.

1995 Millenia S
Parts Now For Sale

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-14-2008, 01:14 AM

I think (changed out my headunit and put the changer in the garage) I still have mine from my 99', not sure if it's even the same one, want to buy it if I have it?

R.I.P:

, re-man motor,
, disabled parking lights,
, Alpine Type-R speakers front and back,
, Rockford Fostgate T1500-1BD 1000WRMS amp, Rockford Fostgate T1 1000WRMS subwoofer,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page