Like a Brand New Car! P5 issue i've had for the last four years, finally fixed! - Mazda Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 02:28 AM Thread Starter
Mazda Newbie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Like a Brand New Car! P5 issue i've had for the last four years, finally fixed!

Hey everyone,

After going to a dozen shops and always leaving with the same issue of a very pronounced rattle in idle, finally had Suzu in for an oil change at the newest shop, recommended to me by a friend. They finished the oil and another minor repair in two hours, and when they called me back said "You know your car rattles really bad, right?" "Well yeah, the heat shield is loose, right?" "No, your exhaust is falling off."

Picked her up and she runs and drives like a dream now that the exhaust is actually exhausting again, never fails to amaze me it took four different shops to fix this problem...even when I mentioned it.

For any of you in the bay area, El Cerrito Tires & Autobody is a great shop, and will forever be my place to go when my little Suzu needs work...now if only I could fix the paint.

Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page