The US and Iran - Page 2 - Mazda Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-02-2007, 06:08 PM
Gold Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
although I am optimistic, I feel like diplomacy in Iran will only work temporarily. We have dug a hole, big time. I feel like if Iran's help is what leads to the end of the mess, that the moment we leave the country they will use it against us.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-21-2007, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
Silver Member

Send a message via AIM to drkhwy1 Send a message via MSN to drkhwy1 Send a message via Yahoo to drkhwy1
Took 'em a year but atleast they agreed to talk. Not too bad for a political prediction I imagine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2002 2.5L

[Insert Crafty Signature Line Here]
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-21-2007, 10:38 PM
Platinum Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
If I were Ahmadinejad, I'd have had two or more nuclear programs working independently of one another. That way he can eventually give up one to appease the U.N. and keep the other development program(s) working out of view of our satellites. The Japanese had two completely separate secret nuke development programs going on at once during WWII. It took years after the war was over that the second program was even officially confirmed. Ahmadinejad giving in like this just seems a little too easy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-22-2007, 12:48 AM Thread Starter
Silver Member

Send a message via AIM to drkhwy1 Send a message via MSN to drkhwy1 Send a message via Yahoo to drkhwy1
Quote:
If I were Ahmadinejad, I'd have had two or more nuclear programs working independently of one another. That way he can eventually give up one to appease the U.N. and keep the other development program(s) working out of view of our satellites. The Japanese had two completely separate secret nuke development programs going on at once during WWII. It took years after the war was over that the second program was even officially confirmed. Ahmadinejad giving in like this just seems a little too easy.[/b]

I think Iran is taking advantage of the US's unfavored view in the world. It's a case of foot in mouth for us. When rhetoric goes bad. I have heard more threats coming from the US towards Iran than Iran towards the US, makes you start to wonder. Plus Iran just recently started installing bathrooms in citizens houses, they have been using public bathrooms forever, that marginalizes them to barely a threat to us in my eyes.

2002 2.5L

post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-07-2007, 02:04 AM Thread Starter
Silver Member

Well an unexpected/"expected" twist. Seems ole Bushyboy has been caught lying again. Apparently Iran halted its weapons program back in 2003. That a little different than what the prez was saying up till a couple weeks ago with all his WWIII talk. At this point there is only one terrorist and that's Bush, that's my opinion and that means think for yourself. The "terrorists" we are fighting are just a bunch of people sick of the US's bullshit and decided to do something about it and most of them are angry Iraqis, Iranians sending us a message to "GET OUT!!". They did help wake us up. Hopefully the ones that are still living in the clouds wake up before the 08 elections.

2002 2.5L

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page