post #11 of 122 (permalink) Old 03-31-2005, 11:21 PM
Platinum Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
how about m3/5 spoilers

or hid kits

BAN

U aint live long nuff to be a soldier...
Welcome to another day in the jungle ya'll...
Leader & Originator of the Leader & Originator club...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 122 (permalink) Old 04-01-2005, 04:11 AM
Platinum Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to The_Saint Send a message via Yahoo to The_Saint
reality is the man for hid group buy... I would be in on that if the price is right.

I would also be interested 2 inch halogen projectors or just projector in general. I will need some soon for my new project .

well last night I was going back to uni, I stopped at the drivethru and this damned homeless guy stumbles over to the eunie and the drivethru window, and starts pestering the guy for food, and is grabbing as he passes me the food. he has this hugeass bottle of beer, and then as i'm rolling up my window the ******* keeps knocking at it asking for a favour... then heres where the **** hits the fan, the ******* spills his beer all over the eunie's DS fender and on the hood.........!!!!!!!!

i so wanted to get out and kick his ass but mommy was there... (she takes the eunie back home after I drive myself to school ... so he staggers out in front of the eunie, and I turn on my brights and lean on the horn... he acts all stupid and then stumbles off to the side and falls down; so but anyway, 5 minutes later when I get to school and I'm madly wiping the paint and apologising profusely to the eunie, and she's like "its just beer " GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-------------------------------------------------------

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
<span style="color:white">-------------------------------------------------------
post #13 of 122 (permalink) Old 04-02-2005, 01:38 AM
Platinum Member

Send a message via Yahoo to dark angel
hid group buy has it...start off easy

Brilliant Black/Biege
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 122 (permalink) Old 04-02-2005, 01:13 PM
Platinum Member

Yes i agree..

well last night I was going back to uni, I stopped at the drivethru and this damned homeless guy stumbles over to the eunie and the drivethru window, and starts pestering the guy for food, and is grabbing as he passes me the food. he has this hugeass bottle of beer, and then as i&#39;m rolling up my window the ******* keeps knocking at it asking for a favour... then heres where the **** hits the fan, the ******* spills his beer all over the eunie&#39;s DS fender and on the hood.........!!!!!!!!

i so wanted to get out and kick his ass but mommy was there... (she takes the eunie back home after I drive myself to school ... so he staggers out in front of the eunie, and I turn on my brights and lean on the horn... he acts all stupid and then stumbles off to the side and falls down; so but anyway, 5 minutes later when I get to school and I&#39;m madly wiping the paint and apologising profusely to the eunie, and she&#39;s like "its just beer " GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

<span style="color:white">-------------------------------------------------------
post #15 of 122 (permalink) Old 04-02-2005, 04:37 PM Thread Starter
Platinum Member

i will contact reality and try to get this moving...

|
|
post #16 of 122 (permalink) Old 04-04-2005, 07:12 PM
Platinum Member

So what did reality say about the group buy?

well last night I was going back to uni, I stopped at the drivethru and this damned homeless guy stumbles over to the eunie and the drivethru window, and starts pestering the guy for food, and is grabbing as he passes me the food. he has this hugeass bottle of beer, and then as i&#39;m rolling up my window the ******* keeps knocking at it asking for a favour... then heres where the **** hits the fan, the ******* spills his beer all over the eunie&#39;s DS fender and on the hood.........!!!!!!!!

i so wanted to get out and kick his ass but mommy was there... (she takes the eunie back home after I drive myself to school ... so he staggers out in front of the eunie, and I turn on my brights and lean on the horn... he acts all stupid and then stumbles off to the side and falls down; so but anyway, 5 minutes later when I get to school and I&#39;m madly wiping the paint and apologising profusely to the eunie, and she&#39;s like "its just beer " GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

post #17 of 122 (permalink) Old 04-04-2005, 10:26 PM
Platinum Member

I never knew anything about it till now...

RIP MILLY
post #18 of 122 (permalink) Old 04-04-2005, 10:27 PM
Platinum Member

just as last time we would need at least 5 people

RIP MILLY
post #19 of 122 (permalink) Old 04-04-2005, 11:44 PM Thread Starter
Platinum Member

well folks, you only need 5 to make this work. step up and everyone involved wins.

|
|
post #20 of 122 (permalink) Old 04-04-2005, 11:54 PM
Platinum Member

i havent spoken to jerry in months so once I get at least 4 COMPLETELY confirmed I will touch base with him... last time I barely got 5 and that was with many months notice

RIP MILLY
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page