what do you want? - Mazda Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 122 (permalink) Old 03-31-2005, 01:26 AM Thread Starter
Platinum Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
group buys are something that can help out all that are involved, so you peeps should try to get some. if you get 10 people to purchase just about any product, the seller will give a decent if not excellent discount on the product. this thread should be used to discuss what group buys the members want. dont ***** this thread, as it can be extremely useful for others.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 122 (permalink) Old 03-31-2005, 01:37 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by roofadoofalus@Mar 31 2005, 02:26 AM
group buys are something that can help out all that are involved, so you peeps should try to get some.* if you get 10 people to purchase just about any product, the seller will give a decent if not excellent discount on the product.* this thread should be used to discuss what group buys the members want.* dont ***** this thread, as it can be extremely useful for others.
[snapback]260915[/snapback]
I would like the clear bumper lights and turning signal light.

M

95 Millenia w/ J-spec cams, 64 mm TB, UOR pulley, Outlaw Engineering phenolic IM spacers, NGK wires, J/K Autosports CAI, Custom Magnaflow 2.5 inch catback exhaust, Magnaflow 2.5/18 in Free Flow Cat, Eibach springs, J-spec rear sway bar, Hayden 678 tranny cooler, Goodridge SS Braided Brake Lines, KVR crossdrilled rotors, Porterfield Carbon Fiber Pads, Painted Ford Blue calipers, Centerline Impulse Rims, 225/45/17 Toyo T1S tires, and 35% tint. Alpine Head Unit. Pioneer 6x9 in rear deck. !2 in Infinity Sub/ w Bazooka Amp

03 Protege 5 w/E-bay CAI, Magnaflow 2.25 in catback exhaust, Konig Holes Rims, 205/40/17 Toyo Proxes 4, and 35% tint, Eibach springs on the rear and the fronts waiting for a warm day to install.

Give me suggestions to what you think next performance mod ought to be.
post #3 of 122 (permalink) Old 03-31-2005, 02:01 AM Thread Starter
Platinum Member

are there any companies that make them for aftermarket use, or do they have to be purchased from the dealer?

|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 122 (permalink) Old 03-31-2005, 03:09 AM
Gold Member

Send a message via AIM to 97millyN
Cat-back, HID's, headers?, springs, LED's, eyelids?, sway bar, JET chips

Just some ideas, i know most of them are already in progress.

What starts with 'e' ends with 'e', and only has one letter in it?

~
~

DRIVE SAFELY!!!
post #5 of 122 (permalink) Old 03-31-2005, 11:13 AM
Platinum Member

Send a message via AIM to DoN_BLaZe34 Send a message via Yahoo to DoN_BLaZe34
umm, old sir, what the point of this??

Previous: R.I.P - Gone but NEVER forgotten...97 Millenia L
Current: 02 Millenia

j-allan: Don, how can you sleep at night knowing your car is available to drive 24/7?
Very, very tasteful mods, IMO, from the signal mirrors to the hids and engine compartment, well done!

Kat_Daddy: btw, i think plat still holds the milly crown here. Don is moving into the #1 contender spot though...
Roof: Don has the makings of a good padawan.
we will have to see where this goes before i take him under my wing

BH: the true post of a post ***** can only be measured over time. He must remain constant throughout the ages
post #6 of 122 (permalink) Old 03-31-2005, 03:50 PM Thread Starter
Platinum Member

trying to help out the peeps here at MW, that is all. someone has to get the ball rolling here.

|
|
post #7 of 122 (permalink) Old 03-31-2005, 05:11 PM
Platinum Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to The_Saint Send a message via Yahoo to The_Saint
Quote:
Originally posted by roofadoofalus@Mar 31 2005, 04:50 PM
trying to help out the peeps here at MW, that is all.* someone has to get the ball rolling here.
[snapback]261136[/snapback]
Great job roof.
I applaud you sir

well last night I was going back to uni, I stopped at the drivethru and this damned homeless guy stumbles over to the eunie and the drivethru window, and starts pestering the guy for food, and is grabbing as he passes me the food. he has this hugeass bottle of beer, and then as i'm rolling up my window the ******* keeps knocking at it asking for a favour... then heres where the **** hits the fan, the ******* spills his beer all over the eunie's DS fender and on the hood.........!!!!!!!!

i so wanted to get out and kick his ass but mommy was there... (she takes the eunie back home after I drive myself to school ... so he staggers out in front of the eunie, and I turn on my brights and lean on the horn... he acts all stupid and then stumbles off to the side and falls down; so but anyway, 5 minutes later when I get to school and I'm madly wiping the paint and apologising profusely to the eunie, and she's like "its just beer " GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
<span style="color:white">-------------------------------------------------------
post #8 of 122 (permalink) Old 03-31-2005, 06:25 PM Thread Starter
Platinum Member

well what is the one thing you guys want first? where can it be had, and for how much?

|
|
post #9 of 122 (permalink) Old 03-31-2005, 10:05 PM
Gold Member

Send a message via AIM to 97millyN
Headers

What starts with &#39;e&#39; ends with &#39;e&#39;, and only has one letter in it?

~
~

DRIVE SAFELY!!!
post #10 of 122 (permalink) Old 03-31-2005, 10:08 PM
Gold Member

Send a message via AIM to ShadowSE Send a message via MSN to ShadowSE Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowSE
I need a big ass turbo for my LS1... anybody else... we can get 10 and save some $$ haha...

1993 Acura NSX
1988 Mazda RX-7 10th Anniversary Turbo II
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page