Lower light assembly not working - help! - Mazda Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-06-2018, 10:48 PM Thread Starter
Mazda Newbie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Angry Lower light assembly not working - help!

HI - Have a 2010 CX-7 Diesel. It has a front lower light assembly that incorporates the front indicator, parking light and factory fitted fog light. The driving light and high beam are housed in a separate unit.
Everything was working fine/normal. Went to use the indicator and noticed a faster rate of flash. Inspected car and discovered front L indicator not working. OK simple bulb replacement job. Did that but still not working. Thats when I found both left and right front indicators not working. Further investigation revealed the parking light and fog light also not working. OK may be fuses? Checked all fuses ( under bonnet and drivers side dash). All fine. Now Im stumped. Not mechanically mined but always keen to try. Could it be a relay? If so where do I find it? Obvisoulsy power is not getting through to the light assembly. Any other causes it might be? My luck it will be an expensive computer module somewhere hard to get to.
Any help will be gratefully accepted.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mazda cx7 light assembly.png
Views:	5
Size:	214.7 KB
ID:	9083  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page