Mazda Forum - View Single Post - [Layout] Welcome to MazdaWorld 2.0 ! :)
View Single Post
post #30 of (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 04:30 PM
Duncan
Platinum Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Duncan Send a message via Yahoo to Duncan
Quote:
Originally posted by Shayaan@Oct 13 2004, 03:41 PM
There will be probably, a lot of headaches in the coming days and the site will continue to look odd in some places until I get around to fixing it. But we are on the new Invision Power Board 2.0, with a host of new features and more stuff coming!

This weekend (hopefully) I will be working on fine tuning the site to get it looking in tip top shape. The header is screwed up (yea, I know about that) but this thread is for just posting anything you may notice to be wrong with the site.

I am going to say this once, and once only though...

IF YOU ***** THIS THREAD, OR TRY TO STEER IT OFF TOPIC, YOU WILL BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY FOR A MONTH.

So keep it on topic, post what you find may look awkward in the ways of colors, images, etc... and be as descriptive as possible. That's the only way I can get to fixing it in a timely manner.

Thanks and enjoy! Feel free to ask questions on what different features do in the site!
[snapback]203888[/snapback]
[EDIT by Duncan: Since Shayaan's probably busy tweaking stuff, it would probably be a good idea to mention what browser version and OS you're using when you report a problem. For instance, right now I'm running Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP Pro (though I'd rather be using Firefox). Carry on...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2000 Mazda 626 LX V6 - "Ella"
1989 Jeep Cherokee Pioneer 4.0 Litre - "Amy"
For interesting insights about license plates...check out
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome