Thread: The US and Iran
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 11-22-2007, 12:48 AM Thread Starter
drkhwy1
Silver Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to drkhwy1 Send a message via MSN to drkhwy1 Send a message via Yahoo to drkhwy1
Quote:
If I were Ahmadinejad, I'd have had two or more nuclear programs working independently of one another. That way he can eventually give up one to appease the U.N. and keep the other development program(s) working out of view of our satellites. The Japanese had two completely separate secret nuke development programs going on at once during WWII. It took years after the war was over that the second program was even officially confirmed. Ahmadinejad giving in like this just seems a little too easy.[/b]

I think Iran is taking advantage of the US's unfavored view in the world. It's a case of foot in mouth for us. When rhetoric goes bad. I have heard more threats coming from the US towards Iran than Iran towards the US, makes you start to wonder. Plus Iran just recently started installing bathrooms in citizens houses, they have been using public bathrooms forever, that marginalizes them to barely a threat to us in my eyes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2002 2.5L

[Insert Crafty Signature Line Here]

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome