[Layout] Welcome to MazdaWorld 2.0 ! :) - Page 3 - Mazda Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 37 (permalink) Old 10-14-2004, 06:32 PM
Platinum Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i'd like to become a supporter so i can get access to these special forums. please PM me your paypal account as well as the amount I should donate.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 37 (permalink) Old 10-14-2004, 09:11 PM
Platinum Member

This is what I posted in the feedback thread:

It's ok! It looks a bit more old schoolish compared to the old style! I think the pink area should be blue or gray! The personal message system is a bit confusing at first cuz I wasn't sure if I was replying to my PM or to the thread that I hit "add reply" in. But it's way better than this crap I'll tell ya that!

Also, in threads with a **** load of pages, it's kinda hard to tell what page you're on. And when you wanna edit or quote something, it seems like the edit/quote/ reply buttons are at the top of the post instead of the bottom. All the buttons on the page look cheap and not like buttons (like submit, preview, bold, img, blaha blah blah). They should have more of a 3D look so that they stand out more kinda how the edit/quote/reply type of buttons look. My bad for being so critical!

Other than that, it looks great. Especially the MAZDA logo/banner at the top of the page.

[b]Also,
post #23 of 37 (permalink) Old 10-14-2004, 10:54 PM Thread Starter
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ Hellfire@Oct 14 2004, 09:11 PM
This is what I posted in the feedback thread:

It's ok!* It looks a bit more old schoolish compared to the old style!* I think the pink area should be blue or gray!* The personal message system is a bit confusing at first cuz I wasn't sure if I was replying to my PM or to the thread that I hit "add reply" in.* But it's way better than this crap I'll tell ya that!

Also, in threads with a **** load of pages, it's kinda hard to tell what page you're on.* And when you wanna edit or quote something, it seems like the edit/quote/ reply buttons are at the top of the post instead of the bottom.* All the buttons on the page look cheap and not like buttons (like submit, preview, bold, img, blaha blah blah).* They should have more of a 3D look so that they stand out more kinda how the edit/quote/reply type of buttons look.* My bad for being so critical!

Other than that, it looks great.* Especially the MAZDA logo/banner at the top of the page.
[snapback]204553[/snapback]
Those buttons will be changing... there is going to be a WYSISYG editor for those screens instead... so it will look like MS Word or something like that

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 37 (permalink) Old 10-15-2004, 09:06 AM
Platinum Member

Send a message via Yahoo to seldomseen

[/b][/quote]

An $100 donate will make you Assistant Admin. Except that it won't. - Duncan

Wings West Bodykit
Wings West V-Line Spoiler
AEM Cold Air Intake
12" Basstube @ 300w rms
Tsudo N1 Catback
03-05 Front Bumper Conversion
post #25 of 37 (permalink) Old 10-15-2004, 12:15 PM
Platinum Member

Send a message via AIM to DoN_BLaZe34 Send a message via Yahoo to DoN_BLaZe34
Shay i was just looking at the Mods/Supporters icons and it seems to me like they were somehow cut from the old MW, cuz u can see little pieces of white around the edges...is there anyway to clean that up a bit?

Previous: R.I.P - Gone but NEVER forgotten...97 Millenia L
Current: 02 Millenia

j-allan: Don, how can you sleep at night knowing your car is available to drive 24/7?
Very, very tasteful mods, IMO, from the signal mirrors to the hids and engine compartment, well done!

Kat_Daddy: btw, i think plat still holds the milly crown here. Don is moving into the #1 contender spot though...
Roof: Don has the makings of a good padawan.
we will have to see where this goes before i take him under my wing

BH: the true post of a post ***** can only be measured over time. He must remain constant throughout the ages
post #26 of 37 (permalink) Old 10-15-2004, 12:17 PM
reality1011

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
change em up a little with new tags
post #27 of 37 (permalink) Old 10-15-2004, 01:18 PM
Platinum Member

Send a message via Yahoo to seldomseen
Quote:
Originally posted by reality1011@Oct 15 2004, 01:17 PM
change em up a little with new tags
[snapback]204949[/snapback]
teach him how to do this

Wings West Bodykit
Wings West V-Line Spoiler
AEM Cold Air Intake
12" Basstube @ 300w rms
Tsudo N1 Catback
03-05 Front Bumper Conversion
post #28 of 37 (permalink) Old 10-15-2004, 05:07 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by DoN_BLaZe34@Oct 15 2004, 12:15 PM
Shay i was just looking at the Mods/Supporters icons and it seems to me like they were somehow cut from the old MW, cuz u can see little pieces of white around the edges...is there anyway to clean that up a bit?
[snapback]204945[/snapback]
The Clickable Smilies and Post Icons are like that too when you are typing your post!

[b]Also,
post #29 of 37 (permalink) Old 10-15-2004, 06:38 PM
reality1011

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
na I was saying make some new tags
post #30 of 37 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 03:30 PM
Platinum Member

Send a message via MSN to Duncan Send a message via Yahoo to Duncan
Quote:
Originally posted by Shayaan@Oct 13 2004, 03:41 PM
There will be probably, a lot of headaches in the coming days and the site will continue to look odd in some places until I get around to fixing it. But we are on the new Invision Power Board 2.0, with a host of new features and more stuff coming!

This weekend (hopefully) I will be working on fine tuning the site to get it looking in tip top shape. The header is screwed up (yea, I know about that) but this thread is for just posting anything you may notice to be wrong with the site.

I am going to say this once, and once only though...

IF YOU ***** THIS THREAD, OR TRY TO STEER IT OFF TOPIC, YOU WILL BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY FOR A MONTH.

So keep it on topic, post what you find may look awkward in the ways of colors, images, etc... and be as descriptive as possible. That's the only way I can get to fixing it in a timely manner.

Thanks and enjoy! Feel free to ask questions on what different features do in the site!
[snapback]203888[/snapback]
[EDIT by Duncan: Since Shayaan's probably busy tweaking stuff, it would probably be a good idea to mention what browser version and OS you're using when you report a problem. For instance, right now I'm running Internet Explorer 6 on Windows XP Pro (though I'd rather be using Firefox). Carry on...

2000 Mazda 626 LX V6 - "Ella"
1989 Jeep Cherokee Pioneer 4.0 Litre - "Amy"
For interesting insights about license plates...check out
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page