Mazda Forum

Mazda Forum (https://forums.mazdaworld.org/)
-   Site News and Announcements (https://forums.mazdaworld.org/92-site-news-announcements/)
-   -   [Layout] Welcome to MazdaWorld 2.0 ! :) (https://forums.mazdaworld.org/92-site-news-announcements/52870-layout-welcome-mazdaworld-2-0-a.html)

Shayaan 10-13-2004 06:41 PM

There will be probably, a lot of headaches in the coming days and the site will continue to look odd in some places until I get around to fixing it. But we are on the new Invision Power Board 2.0, with a host of new features and more stuff coming!

This weekend (hopefully) I will be working on fine tuning the site to get it looking in tip top shape. The header is screwed up (yea, I know about that) but this thread is for just posting anything you may notice to be wrong with the site.

I am going to say this once, and once only though...

IF YOU ***** THIS THREAD, OR TRY TO STEER IT OFF TOPIC, YOU WILL BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY FOR A MONTH.

So keep it on topic, post what you find may look awkward in the ways of colors, images, etc... and be as descriptive as possible. That's the only way I can get to fixing it in a timely manner.

Thanks and enjoy! Feel free to ask questions on what different features do in the site!

excluesiveonez 10-13-2004 07:01 PM

ah shyt no whoring!? what?

um i mean, you probably noticed but the group icons were not up, i like the feature in the control panel that allows u to see rtecent attachments,

did u do anything about flood control?

if u can, PM me about the goodies the supporters will be recieving

Shayaan 10-13-2004 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DoN_BLaZe34@Oct 13 2004, 06:17 PM
i love what i've seen so far...as you changing the homepage as well??
[snapback]203913[/snapback]

Yes, but that's not in the immediate future. Working on fixing the forums first.. the homepage is going to be completely revamped and the entire site will follow a different format than just what we have now, ie... 'forums only'. There will be a lot more content and goodies. Supporters will get more goodies than others -- and it won't last forever. Keeps it special for the people who decided to donate because when ads go live on this site... donations won't get you goodies any more :)

Shayaan 10-13-2004 07:36 PM

Okay before t his gets out of hand... start a new thread to say "thanks" or if you like it or hate it or whatever... this is just for bugs and problems :)

reality1011 10-13-2004 07:37 PM

man I like the way it looks so far, I know that there are going to be many changes upcoming so why dont we look at things when you start fine tuning things, this way you dont get hit with a million and one problems?

Shayaan 10-13-2004 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by reality1011@Oct 13 2004, 06:37 PM
man I like the way it looks so far, I know that there are going to be many changes upcoming so why dont we look at things when you start fine tuning things, this way you dont get hit with a million and one problems?
[snapback]203940[/snapback]

The 'problems' I want to know right now so I can fix them... the graphical ones as well as ones that make the site seem retarded. If you see a button that looks out of place, colors that are off, etc... tell me about it so I can fix it. I am deleting posts out of this thread as I fix things.

the_saint 10-13-2004 07:40 PM

the link on the mazda world logo at the top of the page does not work
404 error and the colors in the calendar are off.

reality1011 10-13-2004 07:46 PM

ok then,

if you look at the buttons for the pages they are very weird looking, I think that they need to be more visually friendly,
that was one of the first thoughts when I came on to the new site

- in your control panel there is nothing under the subscriptions
- forum guidlines say that they need to be updated
- on the calendar you might want to change to a different font color, the white is terrible

reality1011 10-13-2004 07:48 PM

just so you know its not the buttons page for the sub forums its the buttons page for the actual topics

Shayaan 10-13-2004 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by reality1011@Oct 13 2004, 06:48 PM
just so you know its not the* buttons page for the sub forums its the buttons page for the actual topics
[snapback]203959[/snapback]

I still have no idea what you're talkin about.