[Members] This site sucks... I'm outa here. - Page 2 - Mazda Forum
View Poll Results: Is this site going downhill?
Yes 7 25.93%
I might 7 25.93%
Probably not 10 37.04%
**** no, this place sucks now 3 11.11%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-03-2006, 09:56 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm sick of threads like this. you all claim there is this and that, yet its this happy place where everyone is comfortable. then people bring up this and it KILLS! the site. posting is down like 70% people are NOT getting answers to stff they otherwise would, I even had to contact a new member through PM beause noone was responding. You say want a site to be "better" and do this and that, yet then in turn what you get is a place no one wants to come to as much anymore.

I shall voice more of my opinion and hatred (on-topic) when I return

1 quick thing to add sinc I just looked at my watch and its 10 mins earlier then I thought. Mods are NOT online as often as they say, there online alot more then they post, but they should be posting helping out, but I go through and check alot of mods/members activity sheets just to see if they have had a chance to see this or that yet, and nothing is down. I agree that they don't get paid so they can't make it a full time job, but guess what, you don't HAVE to be a mod, you don't HAVE to spend an entire day a week going through **** (which is hihgly ineffective) and quite frankly, if you think you should get paid, then you shouldn't be in that postion. I will but my money where my mouth is, if someone wants to mod, do it right, and do it how even they seem to think it should be done but don't, then I personally will pay them out of pocket for there time
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-08-2006, 10:32 PM
Platinum Member

Send a message via MSN to Duncan Send a message via Yahoo to Duncan
Quote:
I will but my money where my mouth is, if someone wants to mod, do it right, and do it how even they seem to think it should be done but don't, then I personally will pay them out of pocket for there time
[/b]
Again, last I recall, you weren't the owner of the site. As nice as that offer is, you'd basically just be handing us money.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2000 Mazda 626 LX V6 - "Ella"
1989 Jeep Cherokee Pioneer 4.0 Litre - "Amy"
For interesting insights about license plates...check out
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #13 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 06:51 PM

That is correct duncan, but it really bugs me when mods complain about the money issue.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-09-2006, 08:23 PM

In all honesty I think the best solution to this site would be to get rid of you BHR. You constantly complain about everything, you are the most negative person in the entire world, I'm sure of that. You are often the reason for things going off topic, you are often the person being mentioned when members send emails to me complaining about people on this site. You sound like a fool half the time with all your talk about killing women and rape and all that other bullshit. I really think it's time you evaluate your life and decided if you want MW to be a part of it. You have been with this site for a long time and that is one reason why you're still here. If you want to stay here try acting NORMAL, and not complaining about everything all the time and there has to be absolutely no talk of hurting women, not even looking at a woman funny, because that has gone way too far.

The choice is yours.
post #15 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-10-2006, 05:55 PM

never mentioned raped, they deserve many things. My life and my death are but no ones business but mine.
post #16 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-24-2006, 05:12 PM

ever since a certain someone took down the technical, performance etc sections the site went downhill, and now i come to find out there are MORE ads even in the text, i never thought mw would stoop this low, shayan u really let us down
post #17 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-24-2006, 06:55 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
ever since a certain someone took down the technical, performance etc sections the site went downhill, and now i come to find out there are MORE ads even in the text, i never thought mw would stoop this low, shayan u really let us down
[/b]
You know, I was originally in favor of removing the "clutter" of the extra performance and technical forums. Now I miss having a place to move the really worthy threads, and it's hard to sort out the good from the marginal.

Shayaan - I know you're busy lately, but if you were to reinstate those threads in select forums, I'd gladly take a few weekends and start sorting through the topics.

Oh, and D - I don't know where these ads are that you refer to - I see banners only at the top and bottom of each thread page...?

post #18 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-25-2006, 10:56 PM

I didn't want to be an ass and mention that this thread had not been bought up, despite several direct questions to hose who claim there "always around"

(not referring to duncan here per above)

I do miss the extra sections, as I have always, I don't think anything is cluttered as long as it has a place, I would rather have 10 sub sub forums with a few posts then everything all randomly thrown into the mix.

duncan, he is referring to the extreme overkill of ad's in every post, title etc, whenever you type in smoething it becomes highlights red, scroll over and you'll see, 99% of the time its unrelated garbage. In the last 5 hours alone I have seen "get a qoute on the 2006 millenia from yahoo autos" and in the thread with marcus talking about his new 350z it comes up "offical site of ford trucks"
post #19 of 33 (permalink) Old 03-29-2006, 04:27 PM
Platinum Member

Thanks for clarifying, BHR.

Yes, I have seen those ads (only recently, though). I'm not a fan of them, mainly because they subvert themselves into every post.

But - in the absence of other ways of making more substantial money to support this site, there are certainly worse ways to advertise. Remember, you don't have to roll over the red words...

post #20 of 33 (permalink) Old 07-05-2006, 04:17 AM
Platinum Member

i can see why this guy left. out of all my posts, ive made about 5 outside the 929 section. too many fucking idiots with useless posts about crap for me to waste my time getting frustrated over. thank god i dont own a millenia...

89' series I 929 sedan 5spd/SOHC/252,000kms/maroon mica metallic/929S tan leather - officially retired 02'-09' RIP
90' series II 929S sedan/DOHC/108,000kms/tranquil blue mica metallic/dark blue leather - For Sale
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page