[Members] Why are you a post *****? - Page 5 - Mazda Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-28-2006, 12:12 AM
Platinum Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to excluesiveonez
dont preach unless ur willing to live it in ur life...

not post whoring on a website never made anyone a saint. But speeding on highways have made people killers. if ur gonna preach ur self moderation CRAP live it throughout ur life.

::GONE::
.1998 MAZDA MILLENIA L.
.Chrome 18's lowered with H&r's.
.HID FOGS - HID LOWS.
.JKautosports CAI SYSTEM.
.CUSTOM MADE SUB BOX.
.CUSTOM MADE BILLET GRILLE.
.35% Tint.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-28-2006, 03:37 AM
Gold Member

bad analogy dude... and why are you trying to put this on to real life stuff? you know what, i like to read and learn new things too. so i spend hours every day reading news headlines, books, **** i even find myself looking up words in the dictionary. that is one way to attain knowledge, and i don't have to involve others. i am having a hard time believing this more posting = more knowledge. i think if post whores choose to put their words into something a little more constructive, then yes, that can be true. but that is not typically what goes on.

when it comes down to it, we have been very lenient for years here. i know that is kind of messed up, to all of a sudden crack the whip hard... but that is just life. things just got out of hand. i thoroughly suggest people to check out other forums to get a feel for how hard the mod staffs on those forums keep people in check. we still have designated areas... but it has nothing to do with that people just want to break the rules. so when you go to your new site, you will find that it is boring as **** when all that is going on is post whoring. it gets old when no one cares. the bottom line is it is just too difficult to keep this site somewhat respectable if there isn't some sort of regulation.
post #43 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-28-2006, 02:39 PM
Platinum Member

Send a message via AIM to excluesiveonez
ex... check out my warning... i hardly have any, im a ***** but if i ever say anything i know it better be right. right because ive learned it from trusted members here

::GONE::
.1998 MAZDA MILLENIA L.
.Chrome 18's lowered with H&r's.
.HID FOGS - HID LOWS.
.JKautosports CAI SYSTEM.
.CUSTOM MADE SUB BOX.
.CUSTOM MADE BILLET GRILLE.
.35% Tint.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #44 of 44 (permalink) Old 04-28-2006, 04:28 PM
Gold Member

yea... i understand. out of all that would be considered post whores, you seem to post the most useful information, in my opinion.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mazda Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page