Mazda Forum

Mazda Forum (https://forums.mazdaworld.org/)
-   The Lounge (https://forums.mazdaworld.org/93-lounge/)
-   -   [Popular] THE LONGEST THREAD (https://forums.mazdaworld.org/93-lounge/45099-popular-longest-thread.html)

extermin8r 03-07-2003 01:58 AM

Okay you post-whores it's time to make history. Let's get a massive thread going, talk about whatever. I'll start:
I would just like to say that the Mazda Millenia is a great car. I would also like to say that no matter how big this site gets the Millenia owners will always be king... WE MUST NEVER FORGET WHERE WE CAME FROM (mazdamillenia.org)! B)

Shayaan 03-07-2003 03:40 AM

Ooo I'll post here too :)

Duncan 03-07-2003 04:11 AM

I'll agree to that. A Milly beats the **** out of an ES300 -- and what's more, they're a lot less expensive to boot.

Is this gonna be like the legendary "Record-Breaking Thread" over at C/D? If it is, I'll begin the randomness right now...

So, who's psyched up for baseball season? Oakland A's in '03, baby! (w00t)

Duncan :D

pylon_1 03-07-2003 09:59 AM

Don't get me started on baseball....I'm really not a fan. Don't get me wrong it's great to play, but to watch.....I think it's the most boring ever. Other sports are boring too yeah (curling, golf) but none stand up to how many baseball games you can find on TV on a sat/sun afternoon during the season. TOO MANY. I'm sure this will bring up a debate. Let us have it!!
What do I like?? Rally racing, hockey (GO CANUCKS!! ok hometown fan), soccer, racing in general (F1, KART......no nascar)
what other sports are peoples favorites

I'm done for now,

Mike

Skiusa2005 03-07-2003 10:19 AM

Mazda Millenias will alway be the best car in the world. I dig the Atlanta Braves, however I don't watch baseball, or follow anybody elses progress to closely

Skiusa2005 03-07-2003 10:20 AM

I'm a hardcore football adict though. Gotta love those niners (even when they suck).....(wait, how often does that happen!)

seldomseen 03-07-2003 10:20 AM

Has anyone had the chance to watch the movie: The Ring? I watched it at the theaters, with two buddies of mine (females) they were scared shitless........................... now that it's available for rental what are your thoughts about it?

Skiusa2005 03-07-2003 10:24 AM

I watched it a couple days ago, and I didn't think it was all that great. There were some intense parts, but nothing to frightning. I don't think I've ever seen a movie that has really "scared" me. Thats lame!

Skiusa2005 03-07-2003 11:18 AM

No I havn't seen either of those two movies.....are you recommending them

Skiusa2005 03-07-2003 11:25 AM

You know you live in a fairly small area with no crime when on the news (I just heard this on a local radio station 45 seconds ago) they say..."Bend city police arrested two men last night while they were robbing a vending machine outside the Albertsons on Revere and 3rd St. The to men are being held at the Bend City jail. The two men are 22 year old ----- ---- and 24 year old ---- -------.