Mazda World Forum banner

WOW, here is why I LOVE the Mazda 6

6K views 14 replies 3 participants last post by  MillieMazda 
#1 · (Edited)
You will see in my little film - what an astonishing car this is.

I noted that the BOSE is dreadful UNLESS you run EQ through it via Spotify in which case it blew me away... shame its not better processed as standard, its quite bad.

Anyhow..

#3 ·
Thanks for watching.

Well yes if you plan to be using Spotify mate and changing the EQ on your device for your listening experience

NO - if you are just using the car's EQ on its own. Because it is not very good.

The EQ properties in Spotify just showed how they could have done a better job amping the speakers stock.

Here is my review.

#12 ·
I know but its so tempting at the dealer when they sell you the extra packages.. I think it will depend on how much I can bargain it down. If I can get the GT down far enough that im happy I will prob get it, but I wont get it if I have to pay over a certain difference between that and the Touring.. Would you say the Touring is definitely a better choice than the sport?

#15 ·
Hello, Ex-Audio Engineer here.

As you have read above, a Bose Surround Sound System is a select feature that comes on the Grand Touring models. Take a look at this Mazda 6 profile page from Hiley Mazda of Arlington. As you can see, the Sport and Touring models do not have Bose systems. The question seems to be whether to upgrade to a Grand Touring just because it has the Bose system. In my opinion, the Sport and Touring models have pretty nice sound right from the factory. If you really want to trick out the Sport and Touring models, buy some upgraded speakers and install them in the place of the factory ones. This will give you excellent sound.

Bst of luck, Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.